Patrons under the age of 18, must have a Parent or
Legal Guardian sign a "Release and Waiver Form".
Waiver forms can be found on our web site.
Anyone using the facility without payment or signing the
Release and Waiver Form will be considered trespassing.
BMX racers of all ages test their ability
and compete on a
variety of challenging courses. This is unquestionably
Utah's premiere track for extreme sport enthusiasts.
- 1,200 Foot Long Track
- One of 250 National Caliber
American Bicycle Assoc. (ABA)
- Open Spring and Summer only
- Bicycle Safety Clinics Offered TBA
- Riders of All Ages Welcome
- Open to Public for Practice Daily
- Fee is $3.00 per rider
For more information please call (435) 843-4020.
Deseret Peak BMX Park Website Link